about vikkitwitter etc.Liste de tâchesblog archives


Monday 16 January 2012
Pour le première fois. .(scribbled at 07:30 )


I will keep to a blog. At least, that’s one of my resolutions anyway. As well as numerous other ideas which will no doubt have disappeared come February. These include: Shifting a pound or 4 off my 11 stone figure, increasing general productivity at work, pushing my career goals and maintaining some order and organisation in my enormous Moleskine diary. Oh, and cycling to work instead of jumping on the bus. But the latter will most definitely not happen any time soon, not until I stop hearing stories of cyclists’ deaths on Bow flyover.

Well, okay. I never intended to blog this year. It wasn’t until I was at the Leonardo, Painter at the Court of Milan exhibition and I was actually moved by a selection of the drawings and paintings by that I considered how useful it could be to record as much of my art-related activities as possible. It wasn’t exactly an epiphany as such (!), but they were absolutely exquisite and so incredible. You could almost feel the care and devotion that Leonardo had put into each cartoon. So yes, I’m bashing out this out onto my laptop on a Sunday night, sincerely hoping it makes a little bit of sense. The whole idea being that I will write about exhibitions I’ve visited, with perhaps allowing for a little scope on other things I have an interest in. Which doesn’t really exceed beyond baking and furniture design really. Yay!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


about
diaristic ramblings about architecture, design, art, baking and shoes.

...all posts penned by Vikki, a twenty-something girl based in London (but currently having itchy feet and wanting to move back to Neuilly).

all these poorly taken photographs are indeed my own.


Vermeer's Victoria Sponge.