about vikkitwitter etc.Liste de tâchesblog archives


Saturday 4 February 2012
Friday night at the Royal Academy .(scribbled at 07:30 )


Obviously not taken with an iPhone.
Apologies for the lack of good quality photograph here, I’ve recently fallen out of the habit of taking my camera around with me everywhere and now that I’m tucked up in bed with ½ kg of Galaxy chocolate the last thing I can be bothered to do is root around for my exhibition ticket to take a photo of. This will have to do!

So basically, I saw the RA’s David Hockney exhibition back during the beginning of February when the show had first opened. I still have no idea how to go about writing something about the exhibition, but I recommend you see it nonetheless. I quite liked some of the works he created specifically for the exhibition, but due to knowing virtually zilch about Hockney prior to seeing the show, I’m currently reading up a thing or two about him…

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


about
diaristic ramblings about architecture, design, art, baking and shoes.

...all posts penned by Vikki, a twenty-something girl based in London (but currently having itchy feet and wanting to move back to Neuilly).

all these poorly taken photographs are indeed my own.


Vermeer's Victoria Sponge.