about vikkitwitter etc.Liste de tâchesblog archives


Monday 6 May 2013
Capri Blue hair .(scribbled at 22:33 )

Just a quick post to say that I took the plunge a few weeks ago and dyed my hair blue. I hastily snapped this image on my webcam shortly after dying it. After being pretty damn pleased with the results I got from the 'Candyfloss' shade of Crazy Color Hair Dye a few months back, I tried out their 'Capri Blue' shade and it's barely faded at all in 10 days! I only had to leave the dye on my hair for 10 minutes until the desired Marge-Simpson-Esque effect I was hoping for began to take shape...It's a ridiculously deep shade of cerulean:


I'm off to France next week, so unless I start drowning in Eurostar confirmation tickets and work emails, I'll try and squeeze a reasonably-sized blog post in before the weekend is here!

Labels: , , , ,


about
diaristic ramblings about architecture, design, art, baking and shoes.

...all posts penned by Vikki, a twenty-something girl based in London (but currently having itchy feet and wanting to move back to Neuilly).

all these poorly taken photographs are indeed my own.


Vermeer's Victoria Sponge.