about vikkitwitter etc.Liste de tâchesblog archives


Monday 5 March 2012
Cookies: Le premier et le dernier. .(scribbled at 22:49 )


I love that saying that in this life you should try everything once (except incest and folk dancing).

Well, for the very first time, I attempted baking a batch of cookies.

NEVER AGAIN will I bake cookies. These turned out utterly terrible. Normally, I would pass the blame onto the recipe (this one was out of a Hummingbird Bakery Book) but I’m afraid my own shoddy work is to blame. Reverting back to cakes from now on, the consistency is much more easier to grasp…

Labels: , , , ,


about
diaristic ramblings about architecture, design, art, baking and shoes.

...all posts penned by Vikki, a twenty-something girl based in London (but currently having itchy feet and wanting to move back to Neuilly).

all these poorly taken photographs are indeed my own.


Vermeer's Victoria Sponge.